19 days ago
Joining Ubisoft IT, as part of the Security & Risk Management team, the DevSecOps Architect helps manage and reduce security risks by developing global security controls to integrate into our DevOps pipelines. You will be responsible for establishing current and long-term direction aiming at driving Ubisoft to the forefront of change to a DevSecOps culture. You will also elaborate on global policies and standards, provide security guidance on infrastructure designs, and conduct risk assessments.
- Act as a key technical resource for Ubisoft internal clients, including top management, regarding security matters related to DevSecOps and secure development practices;
- Lead, define and map digital architecture processes for designing large-scale DevSecOps pipelines;
- Coordinate DevOps security to assist IT teams in delivering secure infrastructure solutions with security recommendations and requirements;
- Ensure prevention and good management of technical, legal, and human security-related risks by elaborating and proposing improvements to security policies, guidelines, and standards with a global mindset;
- Perform and participate in technical vulnerability assessments;
- Write code as a part of building and testing new and existing security tools and applications;
- Act as a technical mentor to others in the team;
- Create and maintain standards and documentation related to security processes, procedures, and infrastructure;
- Participate in the implementation or deployment of new tools, processes, and best practices to improve knowledge sharing and raise security levels while promoting security awareness.
- Experience in technical architecture or a similar experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Application Security Architectures and best practices;
- Strong experience in DevOps development practices, and CI/CD pipelines with technologies such as GitLab, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Octopus;
- Strong expertise in cloud environments such as AWS (Amazon Web Services), Google Cloud, OpenStack, or Azure;
- Knowledge of orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.