DevOps Engineer (new mobile product)
18 days ago
Wargaming is looking to bring in a DevOps Engineer to our team that working on new mobile session based online shooter on Unreal Engine. Here is a large space to use technical skills to improve or suggest new architecture solutions.
What will you do?
- Build and maintain infrastructure platform behind game backend services on top of Kubernetes (EKS).
- Implement automation around different infrastructure components.
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines for Python and Unreal Engine applications.
- Build monitoring and logging pipelines, configure alerting and automation around these processes.
- Configure security capabilities for different infrastructure components.
- Ensure proper scalability and reliability of the whole solution. Detect and eliminate performance bottlenecks, if any.
- Perform troubleshooting for the infrastructure issues.
- Provide help to development teams with infrastructure-related questions.
- Create and maintain documentation around solutions built.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of overall DevOps experience.
- Strong Linux administration skills.
- Experience operating services in public clouds (AWS is preferred, GCP might be an option).
- Experience working with containers (Docker or rkt) and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes).
- Understanding configuration management processes and tools (Terraform, Ansible or similar).
- Strong networking skills.
- Experience writing code on Python or/and Bash;
- Good verbal and written communications skills;
- English Intermediate and higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience configuring TeamCity pipelines.
- Experience with operational excellence technologies: Prometheus, NewRelic, etc.
- Experience configuring monitoring & log collection pipelines.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!