2 months ago
Your life at Ubi
Ubisoft is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer with depth knowledge of AWS cloud to join our Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) team. As a member of the team you’ll participate in creating, deploying and scaling our E-Commerce AWS cloud infrastructure running fully scalable, resilient and highly available microservice e-commerce ecosystem. You will create, maintain and improve GitLab CI/CD pipeline for E-Commerce DevOps and Development teams.
As a DevOps Engineer, this opportunity will allow you to work in a cutting-edge online micro services environment using a lot of technologies. You'll also be able to work on automatic deployment and management of an infrastructure in the cloud.
Your main mission
- Work with DevOps best practices to implement CI/CD pipelines to design, and build systems that are scalable, stable and efficient;
- Monitor system and identify patterns that affect the performance, reliability, or availability of a product or service and drive them out of the system through automation or other technical innovation;
- Implement automation of recurrent tasks through scripting;
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures;
- Participate in post-mortem and root cause analysis;
- Participate in evaluation new requirements; technical designs, the definition of standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics as directed;
- Troubleshoot emergency situations (must be able to be on-call as required);
- Answer user’s query and service requests.
The professional value you bring
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer, SRE, Linux Administrator, Developer or similar technical role with Kubernetes/Docker emphasis;
- Proven experience deploying and maintaining cloud applications using AWS, Google or Azure;
- Experience and understanding of designing robust, scalable and highly available infrastructure on premise/cloud/hybrid;
- Excellent knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python);
- Experience in Web Servers (Apache, Nginx), SQL and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres;
- English is required both orally and written.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform or other IaC tool;
- Knowledge of technologies of ELK and other monitoring tools;
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.