Boston Massachusetts 02114 United States
1 month ago
Proletariat is seeking a DevOps Engineer to provide effective solutions to difficult engineering problems. This individual will manage builds, releases, and the infrastructure platform for our games and services. They will identify and fix production bottlenecks and collaborate with our programmers to design and implement scalable, high performance systems, while ensuring minimal downtime and maximizing the performance of hardware to provide the best gaming experience for our end users.
- Infrastructure development, scalability, clusterization, and automation.
- Maintain distributed automated build and content pipeline system
- Design and implementation of build, release, deployment, and configuration activities across multiple environments
- Active participation in projects requiring server infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues and collaborate with the developers.
- Ensuring the highest possible availability of live systems, including willingness to work out-of-hours in urgent circumstances
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Professional experience working in DevOps or as a Build and Release Engineer
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems
- Experience with Ant, Make, or other build tools
- Experience with Git, Perforce or other source control management systems
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, or other cloud providers
- Skill with scripting languages: Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Skill with Chef or Puppet or other configuration management tools
- Game development experience.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.