DevOps Engineer - EA Sports
6 days ago
Do you have a passion for DevOps technologies ? If so you are in the right place. We, the EA SPORTS DevOps team, are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us. You will be part of a global team contributing to the best sports games on the market (NHL, FIFA, UFC - just to name a few fan favorites).
You will be part of a great team that values collaboration, open communication and knowledge sharing. You will have the opportunity to work with / learn various technologies, integrate them in the global gaming systems architecture and progress towards the next step in your career path. You will apply what you learned and you will learn while applying.
Come join us!
- Enhance availability, performance and stability of cloud based services though automation
- Developing and maintaining cloud automation scripts
- Ability to troubleshoot, and resolve issues in a live production environment and identify opportunities for improvements through automation
- Refine and improve CI/CD pipelines and Infrastructure as Code tooling
- Establishment of foundational components to support the adoption of GCP
- Work in a follow the sun model to support the amazing EA SPORTS games (troubleshoot game server infrastructure at various layers, including application, network, load balancing, OS and application)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps engineer (or similar) role
- Experience with the major cloud providers( GCP preferred)
- Experience with orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers and web standards (REST APIs)
- Hands-on experience with deployment technologies (such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, XL Release/Deployment)
- Hands-on experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Familiarity with IT security best practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills to lead change and adoption of new technologies