Design Technical Director - Beyond Good Evil 2
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
11 days ago
- Apply technical guidelines for level and game design (best practices)
- Master the procedure for creating worlds, progression systems and 3Cs
- Assist the lead level and game designers as technical coach
- Provide technical coaching for designers
- Propose improvements on the different tools and pipelines
- Ensure cleanliness and stability of the data
- Quickly find issues using debugging tools
- Relevant experience in working on AAA titles
- Excellent technical knowledge of editors and good understanding of script languages
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the video game development process
- Ability to work under pressure with pre-established constraints
- Leadership skills and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent organization skills and ability to structure one’s own work and that of the team
- Software and editor skills (perfect command of Unreal tools an asset, along with advanced knowledge of 3Dmax)
- Highly creative
- A passion for video games as well as significant in-depth knowledge of the field
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.