Data Research Analyst, Korea market
10 days ago
The Data Research Analyst will be instrumental in supporting the customer and prospects data enrichment project in APAC. This activity will require coordination across multiple teams; following established protocols, multitasking, problem solving, systems ‘know how’, attention to detail and excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Deduplicate, Enrich and Assign proper account hierarchy for high volume of customer and prospect data in Salesforce within an agreed timeframe
- Search for and locate relevant whitespace accounts in all markets and verticals that Unity sells into
- Partner with analyst in each APAC market to develop best practices and client data research methodologies to enable accurate customer and prospect data in Salesforce
- Ensure customer and prospects data accuracy in the Sales CRM (Salesforce) for productivity and market analysis
- Take ownership of tasks, ideas and projects to increase business productivity
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in English and Korean
- Analytical mind with a high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and strong desire to get things done in a highly cross-functional & collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- This role will be a 6 months contract
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) or similar CRM highly preferred
- Experience in BigQuery and Looker dashboards preferred
- Experience with data analytics
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.