Data Analytics Specialist
Acıbadem Mahallesi, İstanbul, Turkey
1 day ago
Interested in being part of a team that impacts millions of people? If you're energized by our vision to make the world a better place and you empathize with our players, then read on!
We’re hiring exceptional people to help and grow our game titles— and to dream up new ideas that will reach millions. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced world with some of the smartest minds in the industry.
What you need?
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, or other quantitative fields
- Enthusiastic about data analytics and data science
- SQL and Python skills to analyze data and build analytical models
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience with BI tools to visualize data like Tableau, Oracle BI etc.
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Familiarity with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture--nice to have
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Being functionally productive and efficient while working across teams
- Must be able to work well in an extremely fast-paced environment with high volume projects and quick turn-around
What you’ll be doing?
- Work with large amounts of data to find opportunities to improve the experience that Zynga provides to its players
- Get insights about user behaviors with analyzing data to improve core game metrics
- Construct flexible monitoring dashboards of core game metrics
- Support decision making on A/B tests and identify successes, failures, and trends
- Work on advanced analytical models like LTV, Churn, Segmentation
Who we are?
We are a game studio;
- In Zynga family located in Istanbul
- Responsible for biggest board and card games in Turkey and USA
- Believe in team spirit/collaboration
- Having passionate, ambitious, and eager to learn/experience mates
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.