24 days ago
Wargaming is seeking a passionate and goal-driven Data Analyst to strengthen the LiveOps Analytics team.
You will work with management responsible for in-game monetization and gaming events in products, the Data Warehouse team managing the data storage and reporting system, as well as product analysts, Data Science staff, and other departments within the Global Business Intelligence structure.
The gaming industry is one of the most data-rich environments, offering real opportunities to implement the most interesting analytical approaches, share experiences with other teams, explore new analytical tools and technologies, and achieve visible results for your efforts.
Head of LiveOps Analytics
What will you do?
- Prepare analytical reports with gaming event results and recommendations for their improvement;
- Develop methodologies for assessing the effectiveness of gaming events;
- Prepare A/B test designs, as well as their monitoring and analysis;
- Conduct analysis and testing of monetization tools (discounts, bonuses, etc.) and prepare recommendations for their improvement;
- Model and forecast key game metrics, as well as the results of planned events;
- Develop analytical dashboards (Tableau);
- Prepare necessary data upon request from clients;
- Prepare and automate regular reporting.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis methods;
- Knowledge of Python and popular libraries for data processing and analysis ;
- Knowledge of SQL at a level sufficient for data mining and processing;
- Experience conducting A/B tests;
- Experience visualizing data in Tableau or similar software;
- Experience writing analytical reports;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- At least three years of experience in data analysis-related positions;
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English (Upper Intermediate +).
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Readiness for learning, assimilation, and systematization of large volumes of information in a short period of time;
- Experience working with popular Python libraries for data processing and analysis;
- Experience in the gaming industry;
- Gaming experience in Wargaming products.
Preference will be given to candidates eligible to legally work in Lithuania. The salary range for this role in Vilnius is EUR 3500-4500 monthly gross.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Vilnius include:
- Up to 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Meal Allowance
- Premium Private Health Care (with Gym training / Wellness program)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.