9 days ago
Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six!, and Merge Dragons!. We’ve recently released Merge Magic! and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy, and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or your workload.
As a data analyst at Gram Games, your role will be multifaceted. All things Gram are data driven - it’ll be your job to drive that. You’ll be responsible for creating and improving statistical models to tackle problems, as well as for creating dashboards that will enable our production teams to gain insight into the titles they create and help us to create the best games in the world. You’ll work with our production teams to integrate data models into our production systems to ensure that we are best demonstrating insights and data at all stages of our production process. As a company that puts data at the centre of everything we do, it will be your job to help steer the ship - think you’ve got what it takes?
What will you do day-to-day?
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Analyse large amounts of structured and unstructured datasets to discover trends and patterns in players experience and product performance data
- Distil and translate interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Running and analysing lots of A/B tests
We are looking for a Data Analyst that has:
- A bachelor's STEM degree or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Understanding of the mobile games and free-to-play market,
- The ability to maintain Gram Games’ reporting services through dashboards and ensure consistent data quality across all of our reports.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and statistical techniques, and strong analytical skills and experience with a range of tools and languages to extract and manipulate data such as SQL, R/Python, etc...
- Knows correlation from causation, can identify and manage biases in data, and understands the implications of sample size on the interpretation of results,
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in data analytics and big data environments,
- Quick learner, proactive/can-do attitude with high attention to details
- A willingness to work alongside production teams to ensure data consistency
- Fluency in English, excellent general communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with turning large amounts of raw data into actionable intelligence that is critical for business decisions,
- An ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment,
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Relocation assistance for those moving to Turkey
- Life insurance and a favorable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental coverage
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!