Data Analyst - Internship
5 days ago
Behaviour Interactive is looking for a Data Analyst intern that will work closely with the game’s stakeholders to further understand, model, predict, segment, and monetize Behaviour’s customers.
- In collaboration with Product Managers, manage the integration of tracking requirements (telemetry) for all games you are assigned. Ensure key games features are tracked accordingly during all phases of the games’ lifecycle.
- Perform large data set analysis that can generate actionable findings.
- Working closely with Product Managers, identify opportunities based on ad hoc analysis of game play and player behaviour data, with the overall goal of improving KPIs.
- Produce regular reporting and dashboards.
- Excellent SQL skills; extensive experience querying large and complex data sets.
- Experience in building dashboards and automated reports.
- Excellent skills and mastery of business intelligence and statistical statistics software (Excel, Tableau, etc.…).
- Experience in analytical programming such as Python is a plus.
- Genuine interest in video games, specifically F2P games is required.
- Experience in working for an internet, technology, or games company is an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to work as a team member is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Internship period: Fall 2019
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.