This job might no longer be available.
Data Analyst Intern
Shanghai Shanghai cn
5 months ago
- Generate data from raw data and visualize it on demand.
- Maintain our data process system, monitoring data record and report unusual data.
- Provide data report and analysis on regular basis to assist other departments.
- Work closely with partners to collect and process data
- 5 full days per week for 5~6 months ‘internship duration
- At least Bachelor Degree.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or equivalent. *plus
- Familiar with data analyzing tools, including Excel, SQL and Tableau
- Excellent data analyzing skills, familiar with game basic KPIs
- Good English skills, both in spoken and written.
- Excellent PPT skills.
- Passion in the game industry
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2016-17 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,460 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com