Data Analyst (6 month Contract)
Guildford England United Kingdom
16 days ago
Data Analyst for Electronic Arts (6 months Contract)
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. Making games is fun, but also tough. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is an Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio brought SimCity BuildIt to mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio's passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next big hit for EA Mobile.
We are looking for a Data Analyst based in the UK to work remotely with a team of other Analysts, Products Managers and Developers based in Helsinki.
- You will work with development, product and design teams to implement the right tracking/telemetry in games to capture player events for downstream reporting
- Reporting to our Data Analytics leader you will conduct in-depth analysis and modelling to uncover hidden opportunities for product improvement; communicate insights to product, business and management teams
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Work with product & our teams to collect requirements and decide goals for analysis, implement and present findings
Qualifications & required experience
- Experience in a similar role at a top gaming, internet or technology company with a focus on users and user experience
- Good client management skills with a excellent grasp of creative, technical and business issues and demonstrated ability to combine inputs into clear, impact research
- You will enjoy working in both personal and team settings on shared goals
- Experience with R, R-Shiny and data visualisation packages like R graphing libraries, Tableau, Dundass.
- SQL skills
- Linux scripting experience with python, bash.
- Advanced degree in mathematics, economics, computer science or similar technical field desired.
At tracktwenty, we excel at outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're a community of artists, storytellers, technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries around.