This job might no longer be available.
1 year ago
Job Posting TitleCycle Counter
SummaryThis position is responsible for counting the on-hand inventory held by Aristocrat in our multiple warehouse locations including 3PL’s,. They will be responsible for completing a daily cycle count of inventory located in the LVIC warehouse or other buildings. Must be detailed oriented and possess disciplined problem-solving techniques. Additionally, reconciliation of any variances must be completed on a daily basis utilizing D365 to research work orders, transactions and purchase orders to identify root causes.
What You'll Do
- Accurately count inventory that is moving through various locations ( including 3PL’s and Vendors) in the warehouse during the manufacturing process. Understand work order flow process to count parts accurately.
- Accurately record transactions in ERP System(D365).
- Work independently or in teams to count and reconcile inventory.
- Identify serial number discrepancies and investigate to determine root cause and publish findings to management.
- Perform monthly finished goods physical inventory.
- Provide data on the current status of cycle counts.
- Communicate all concerns and issues to management.
- Escalate information pertaining to part variances.
- Use structured problem-solving techniques.
- Identify any process gaps or deficiencies as a result of the root cause performed on part variances.
- Recommend action plans to eliminate causes of variances.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- Education: Position requires a High School diploma.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in a manufacturing warehouse environment and inventory control. Experience with Finance and Audit preferred.
- Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Basic math skills are needed.
- Intermediate Excel including creation and use of pivot tables .
- Must be detailed oriented with knowledge of problem-solving and root cause analysis.
- Understand basic manufacturing terminology and processes.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to understand the usage of inventory parts in relationship to the assembly of slot machines.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.