Customer Support Specialist
27 days ago
Stardock is seeking a full-time Customer Support Specialist to join our existing in-house product lifecycle team. This person will play a key role on the team, managing the day-to-day support tickets from our current and potential customers. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a general understanding of how software is developed and may be utilized by customers and is familiar with both Windows 10 and Windows 11. This is a salaried, full-time position located in our Plymouth, MI office.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the first point of contact for inbound support requests from customers and potential customers through support tickets and emails.
- Provide excellent and prompt service to our customers through forum support on Stardock.com and Steam.
- Generate pricing estimates for minor transactions and assist with customer queries.
- Assist with product QA when appropriate.
- Assist with product releases when appropriate.
- Stay informed about the latest updates and features of Stardock’s products.
Education and/or Experience Desired:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with Windows 10 and 11, required.
- Experience with advanced PC configurations (multiple monitors, swapping components, etc.), and software installation/removal, is required.
- A problem-solver mindset, with an understanding of how to troubleshoot software, required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with customer-facing communication role, with an ability to handle customer inquiries professionally.
- Familiarity with Stardock software, Steam, Jira, and FastSpring is a plus.