This job might no longer be available.
Customer Experience Specialist
8 days ago
As Customer Experience Specialist for Direct to Player (D2P), you will work in pair with the Customer Experience Managers (Subscription and Store) to provide gamers a great experience at every touchpoint and over time build a positive long-term relationship with consumers. Reporting to the Director of Experience Costumer, you will work collaborate with multiple internal teams (Business, Marketing, CRM, Connect & Frontline) to maintain an always fresh overview of the D2P consumer experience, implement & analyze consumer surveys, lead coordination meetings, and create superior consumer experiences. You are a positive, dedicated, and rigorous collaborator who has experience in the digital, eCommerce and/or Subscription context. You are comfortable making recommendations, interfacing with a variety of different collaborators, managing multiple priorities and love data.
You are passionate about what you do and will make working fun.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST – D2P
What You’ll do
- Support the Experience team with the goals of optimizing conversion, satisfaction, and retention, through:
o Defining, mapping, and implementing integrated customer journeys
o Designing a lifecycle touchpoint strategy across multiple channels
o Building a personas and audience strategies in collaboration with the Marketing team
o Creating personalization features & campaigns
o Performing A/B tests to select and justify the optimal experience
o Benchmarking competition regularly
o Influencing the strategy to include customer journey best practices
o Measure and improve lifecycle and retention programs efficiency regularly
- Manage the D2P customer surveys (NPS, CSAT, ad-hoc) from brief to analysis in collaboration with the Player Experience and CRM teams
- Act as key point-of-contact for the Consumer Service team
- Co-lead the monthly Frontline touchpoints with Player Experience
- Maintain an overview of bugs and issues backlog, following through until resolution
- Communicate key results, insights, and recommendations on a regular basis
- Deliver high quality assets, respect deadlines & rigorously document projects
What You’ll bring
- Previous experience creating digital marketing, subscription, or e-commerce experiences
- Previous experience managing projects and consumer surveys/studies
- Sense of organization, autonomy, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Proven ability to inspire collaboration, solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, obsession with measuring performance
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.