This job might no longer be available.
Customer Experience Associate - Graveyard
2 months ago
Who are we? We're a steadfast, diverse and dedicated Customer Experience team here at Discord.
We're looking for that 'special spark' in someone who can keep the flames of sincere passion and determination burning bright for all of our longtime and new users alike!
What you'll be doing
- Working the Graveyard Shifts:
- Tues 3am - 12pm; Weds-Sat 12am - 9am
- Sun-Wed 12am - 9:00am; Thurs 9am - 6pm
- Position is 80% 'Work At Home', 20% 'In-Office' (when applicable).
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information and answer.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately and effectively.
- Participate in social media efforts and messaging.
- Monitor social efforts to ensure rapid response to emerging trends and opportunities.
- It’s your responsibility to guard the watchtower and monitor social for any issues that may arise at a local or global level.
What you should have
- A cover letter; this is mandatory! Don't skip this one!
- Previous customer support experience.
- Must be extremely adaptable schedule-wise. While you will be working 80% at night meetings and other business activities happen during the day and you may be expected to attend in person or virtually.
- Hands-on experience with support ticketing applications (e.g. Zendesk) a plus!
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal with serious attention to detail!
- Ability to work extremely well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- An ability to work with a team remotely and stay up to date on known issues and changes to the app and everyday workflow.
- Possess strong problem solving, troubleshooting and people skills.
- Strong passion for helping solve user issues, with unwavering patience and empathy
- Technical aptitude: a knowledge of desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Familiarity with social media management tools.
- Previous exposure in supporting web applications.