Customer Care Agent (Evening Shift)
26 days ago
The customer care agent (CCA) is an agent that answers customer complaints from all around the globe. They must answer e-mails and phone calls of customers and store each case in a dedicated tool. Each CCA must keep track of each case until it is solved.
- Fluent level of English;
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced level of second language (Spanish / German / French) is required;
- Previous working experience in customer support is a plus;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Aptitude for team work;
- Excellent interpersonal relationship;
- Responsible and patient.
- Provide support to the customers: identify and solve customer problems using dedicated web tools;
- Handle and manage web tools specially made for customer support;
- Keep a record of each case in another dedicated web tool;
- Escalate cases that need a deeper investigation to the corresponding teams when needed;
- Notify Leads when a recurrent problem appears, to prevent further cases;
- Be able to identify problems and create new templates for recurrent ones.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
We are recruiting CCA for Evening Shift. Working schedule will be from 19:00 to 02:00.
Taxi expenses will be covered by company on daily basis.
Working days will be Monday-Friday or Wednesday-Sunday.
!PLEASE, SEND YOUR CVs IN ENGLISH ONLY!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.