Creatives Artist (M/F)
14 days ago
Madbox is a mobile gaming company, creating and publishing its own games worldwide. Since 2018 Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing. We are looking for top talents with mad skills, a mad passion and a mad ambition to join us.
Our culture is based on four pillars built by Madboxers for the Madboxers:
- Explore together : we take risks together, we fail together and win together.
- Learn fast : create, test, assess, learn, share, repeat.
- Be thoughtfully candid : share what you have in mind like you would like others to share it with you.
- Shape (y)our journey : you are the owner of (y)our ambitious success, and the success of Madbox.
We are looking for a Creatives Artist that embodies these values to join us.
At Madbox, teams have the ownership of their games and the ability to make their own decisions. In that spirit, you will be able to work on and learn about tons of different visual creative aspects.
The role mainly focuses on producing visuals and being accountable for the marketing campaigns of Madbox games.
You will create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums including but not limited to videos, posters, icons and gif.
You must be versatile in working with and manipulating 2D and 3D assets across the same wide range of mediums.
To join our team of creatives artists , you will need to have an ingenious and ever-curious mindset as well as being a solution seeker to make “mad” Ads.
- Creating performing ads in multiple marketing channels
- Bringing and creating new ad ideas
- Iterating on new type of Ads with Data results
- Building best practices
- Sharing ads and market learnings with the team
- Working closely with the User Acquisition Team to stay aware of the most recent market trends and propose innovative visual styles for our current and upcoming games
- You are fully proficient with After Effect, Premiere and Photoshop
- The knowledge of Unity and Blender (or other 3D Softwares) is a must as you will have to work directly with the engine for art integration mostly.
- Good knowledge of free-to-play mobile games mechanics is a plus, ideally hypercasual and casual games
- Good communication skills in English
- You have good communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity
- You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- You are able to multi-task and to adapt easily to changes
What do we offer?
- A competitive compensation, a transparent grid shared for each Madboxer to allow frequent evolutions
- Team profit sharing as it will always be a collective success, we share what we create all together
- Private medical cover, because your health should always come first
- Lunch coupons - joining Madbox means joining a group of foodies
- Regular team events where you will discover where the "mad" of Madbox comes from !
- Remote policy : 3 days at the office, 2 days at home (every week you can choose the day you want to work remotely)
Our Recruiting Process
Madbox is a fast-growing mobile game company based in Paris and Barcelona, creating and publishing its own games. The story of Madbox started when two video game studios fell in love with each other during the summer 2018.
A few months after the beginning of this promance , Madbox first in-house titles hit the top charts of the App Store and Google Play Store worldwide, ranking in #1 positions in more than 100 countries. Since then, Madbox has gathered more than 300 million players, still growing fast. To fuel this creative and operations growth, Madbox develops cutting-edge automation systems internally to shorten production times and drive accurately its performance at large scale.
Madbox will collect your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities. That is why, Madbox may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to recruiting & people teams in Paris & Barcelona. By applying, you expressly give your consent.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.