This job might no longer be available.
Creative UI/UX Designer
Ho Chi Minh City vn
5 months ago
The Creative UI/UX Designer is responsible for coordinating with the Business team to understand the needs for the clients and transform them into usable prototypes for the developers and create designs that match them.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Responsible for understanding client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces
- Develops understanding of the end users through secondary and primary research
- Generates user personas and user scenarios
- Prepares low fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wire frames or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brain storming
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype
- Presents high fidelity designs/mocks-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval
- Works directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time
- Collaborates with Devs and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality
Experience And Required Attributes:
- Strong understanding of the importance of design thinking & interest for emotional design
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in UI/UX design
- Degree/College in Web/Multimedia Design, IT or User Interface related fields
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Having creative ideas, always with Client’s objectives in mind.
- Ability to take constructive feedback and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions.
- Strong knowledge in wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes and other design specification materials.
- Knowledge in UX software such as Zeplin, etc. will be a plus
- Knowledge in UI software such Axure, etc. will be a plus
- Can work closely with developers to turn designs into products
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients
- Has clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Understanding of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS
- Self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with solid work ethics.
- Excellent online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work of your works.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.