Creative Product Marketing Manager
7 days ago
As a leading mobile games developer, Jam City is looking to “level up” our talent. We’re on the hunt for innovators who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
PERKS & BENEFITS
Unlimited Vacation, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter Benefits & More
Catered Lunches & Well-stocked Kitchens
Yoga & Wellness Activities
Jam City is seeking a talented Marketing Manager for the Creative Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will work across creative analysis, asset ideation, execution, and iteration for Performance Marketing. Ideal candidates can demonstrate an understanding of creative thinking, user acquisition marketing, and information analysis. The role works in parallel with Creative Services, Creative Agencies, Publishing, Media Buyers, Analytics, and Product Marketing to build and optimize UA creative assets based on conversion, engagement, and ROAS.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to work in a cross-functional environment. Ideal candidates have a balance of left and right brain thinking, analytically driven creative decision making and organization. Having a strong analytical foundation is required. In addition to an interest in acquisition marketing strategies and tactics, the candidate will demonstrate good basic project management skills and require excellent communication skills.
- Run reports & analyze UA marketing performance data.
- Define effective UA creative strategy plans for multiple titles across the portfolio.
- Deliver on KPIs for consumer brand awareness, conversion, engagement, and ROI.
- Constantly be a source of knowledge in regards to competitor trends and industry marketing methodology.
- Create A/B testing plans and implement creative tests across various ad platforms.
- Prepare for, and be an active participant in creative brainstorms.
- Create decks for reports, brainstorms and approvals.
- Write creative briefs for internal creative artists and external agencies.
- Project manage campaigns & tasks from ideation to delivery.
- Attend meetings internally, with vendors and with partners.
- Support the other members of the Creative Product Marketing team with miscellaneous tasks.
- 4+ years of acquisition marketing experience, either in media buying or creative production/strategy.
- Ability to effectively project manage across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Interest in analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement, campaign performance and optimizations.
- Proficient in excel and other data analysis tools.
- Proficient in Powerpoint and presentations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Familiarity with Facebook platform, video networks, and playable ads.
- Familiarity with high quality ‘outside the box’ creative.
- Familiarity with mobile gaming creative competitive landscape and best practices.
- Familiarity with user acquisition KPIs (CTR, CVR, CPI, ROAS).
NICE TO HAVE
- Creative agency experience and/or Mobile gaming PM, and/or UA experience.
- Experience with Wrike software, App Annie, FB Business Manager, and/or Sensor Tower.
- Mobile gaming, social casino experience, or real money gambling experience a major plus.
- Passionate mobile gamer!
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
Jam City is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, age, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, religion, ethnicity, marital, or domestic partnerships status, disability, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expressions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. Our management is committed to following this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruiting, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.