This job might no longer be available.
1 year ago
GSN Games is looking for a Creative Director to join our fabulous team either in Boston, London, Barcelona or Tel Aviv!
Jackpot! About the GSN Games Casino Studio:
Slots, bingo, cards, and more! Work on incredible games, including a top-10 grossing app, alongside the best in the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the General Manager, the Director of Product, and other senior Casino Division executives to develop a strategy and roadmap for the app’s development that aligns with the division’s business goals.
- Ensure that the creative design team owns and drives a cohesive vision for the app’s look, feel, user experience, audio, choreography, messaging, and market position.
- Research, document, and communicate competitive trends in casual games, social casino industry and real-money gaming.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, pushing the game studio to meet or exceed the experiences and production values of land-based, real-money casino games.
- Partner with the Analytics and Player Insights teams to A/B test features, game designs, slot themes and maths, optimizing for business-driven KPIs.
- Identify and champion licensing opportunities for consumer brands as well as other intellectual property in the casino space.
- Manage, mentor, coach, and assign tasks to the creative design team, supervising their timely completion of projects.
- Develop and evangelise the standards for both the user experience and the game design process.
- Must have 10+ years of experience designing and/or producing successful mass-market casual games, preferably with experience in the social casino market.
- Must have experience in leading game design organization and initiatives Must be incredibly self-motivated and innovative.
- Must be creative with a unique approach to persistent problems, adding value to existing products and deriving positives from negatives.
- Must be able to take charge of any situation, exerting a dominant vision and encouraging others to support that vision.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and be able to bridge the gap between the business and creative sides of the division.
- Must be able to multitask and manage a number of different projects at once.
- Must be able to translate ideas into actionable projects.