Cost control and Procurement Manager
15 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL. Deciding to expand its portfolio of products further, Voodoo has more recently announced that it will invest $200M in blockchain gaming studios, to lead the transformation of mobile gaming.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Corporate teams support the company’s performance and growth whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. As a French tech leader and global successful company, our Corporate teams are constantly looking for ways to innovate and increase organization efficiency to keep Voodoo ahead of the market. Voodoo’s Corporate function is composed of four teams: People, Legal, M&A and Finance, working together to drive Voodoo’s success.
Be the key interlocutor to support the purchasing process from the request, negotiation with providers, approvals, signature of the contract until the invoice approbation:
- Implement tools to help the selection of suppliers step (example: create a referencing price data base of Voodoo suppliers, help to find others suppliers for quotations…)
- Minimize the deviation from the budget / ensure that the purchase is completed within the approved budget
- Collect and centralize approvals and contracts
- Review pricing of the contract before signature Check the correct application of guidelines (TOA compliance, Events policy compliance, hardware catalog prices respect etc.)
- Supporting relevant teams in the negotiation with providers.
- Be proactive to find negotiation leverages / best practices in order to optimize costs and create / update guidelines and policies.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the business.
- Assist operational management in developing forecasts, build them and challenge the data
- Work effectively with other departments.
- Share knowledge and information.
- Assist the operational managers in using financial tools and help them take the best decisionIn charge of analytical structure of costs:
- Define new cost allocation rules and in charge to update / create cost center in SAP based on business evolution
- Ensure the correct affectation of cost in his scope (correct affectation per reporting category, per team, per supplier etc.)
- Monitor and animate monthly Budget review with all business units
- Produce budget reporting, analyze budget gap
- Manage the cost control team (1 FTE in hiring process)In charge to communicate to controlling and accounting team / record monthly accruals for costs in his scopeIn charge of approval for purchases > 10 k€ via Spendesk
- In charge of the 2023 annual overheads budget construction (detailed budget split per supplier, per team etc.) including non recurring and CAPEX budget
- Ensure the training of budget owners, their team and relevant managers on purchasing process
- In charge of the automation of budget reporting
- Master’s Degree in Finance (or equivalent)
- At least 6 years of experience in Cost control At least 2/3 years of experience in a purchasing department
- An experience in a Tech environment
- An experience in implementation of purchasing tool speak and write French and English fluently
- Analytical mind and ability to summarize highly organized, motivated, have a sense of urgency and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Good communication, educating skills, problem solving skills, and ability to work globally across the organization with key stakeholders, including senior management
- Good skills on excel
Benefits : competitive salary, lunch vouchers, healthcare, child day care, wellness activities, unlimited vacation policy, remote days.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.