Corporate Strategy MBA Intern (Summer 2021)
6 days ago
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
The Corporate Strategy team works closely with EA’s executive leadership team in shaping strategies to drive growth and innovation across the company, including staying ahead of tech and games industry trends as well as evaluating strategic partnership opportunities.
- Work with Corporate Strategy and EA leadership to evaluate key consumer, technology, and market changes to identify new growth drivers for EA
- Assess potential strategic partnerships and investment opportunities for EA
- Explore competitive and industry dynamics across gaming, tech, media, and entertainment industries and assess drivers to advance EA’s relative position in the marketplace
Please include a brief, max 100-word overview along with your resume to describe why you are interested in this role and what you hope to learn from the experience.
Skills / Requirements:
- Enrolled in a MBA or Master’s program working towards completing a Business degree and are slated to graduate in 2022
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Passion for problem-solving and answering complex business questions
- Knowledge and ability to apply business frameworks (e.g. SWOT, value chain, competitive forces, core competency analysis)
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Proficiency in business writing and verbal communications, including delivery of presentations to business leaders
- Experience in consulting or other strategy projects / roles preferred (professional, extra-curricular, or academic)
- Knowledge of the games industry preferred, but not required