Full Stack Developer
12 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
In Playtika we are in a constant race for process and performance excellence and effectiveness.
Core R&D department is looking for a Full Stack Developer in our Warsaw office who will be working on products that improve Developer Experience
- Develop new micro-services and micro-frontends for back-office functionality;
- Develop and integrate new features for backstage.io;
- Maintain and support existing libraries and products;
- Developing tools and pipelines for the projects;
- Performance improvements;
- Review code of your colleagues;
- Cover your code with all types of tests.
- Node.js proficiency;
- Proven TypeScript knowledge;
- Good knowledge of React + Redux stack and Material UI;
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol;
- Experience of developing cross browser client features and responsive layout;
- Knowledge of micro-services and micro-frontends architecture;
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker etc.);
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Kafka;
- Professional programming experience in a IoC, OOP, Software Design Pattern, client/server architecture;
- Familiarity with writing tests using Jest or Jasmine.
Nice to have:
- Experience with redux-saga (redux side effect manager);
- Experience with development for mobile targets (Cordova, Electron etc.);
- Knowledge of Java basics, practical experience creating applications in Java.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong knowledge of best practices — a willingness to review code and provide feedback to other developers;
- Ability to provide time estimates and participate in the development;
- Ability to influence technical discussions and decisions;
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive;
- Demonstrated ability to drive operational excellence and best practices;
- Cooperation experience with business owners and technical teams to gather and analyze business requirements and document solutions;
- Ability to promote and influence direction on how to solve business and technical problems best;
- Ability to quickly understand and work with unfamiliar complex code.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences, including international events;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What will you be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.