6 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for you to be our next Copywriter to join our incredible creative team!
- Joining a Creative team and work closely with Product and Monetization Teams
- As a creative Copywriter you will take the main role in setting the voice and delivering the games messaging in the game’s daily promotions
- Working with monetization managers and artists to merge business goals with creative and engaging content
- Also working with the Product Team as a focal point to develop concepts, stories, and messaging for features
- Writing video scripts and seeing it out through to production
- Part of a motivated, experienced, and fun team!
- Delivering messages to millions of players in the most creative, clear and fun way
- At least two years of experience in copywriting
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. Most of our user base is in the US, so this role requires native-level language skills (Over 1 million people will read your words daily)
- Translate business needs into compelling and fun content
- Familiarity with mobile games and player experience
- Experience with script writing and storytelling
- Experience in Marketing copywriting - advantage
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO (sorry, but we will contact only resumes with portfolio links)
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What will you be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.