Coordinator – Media Finance – Call of Duty
5 days ago
Job Title:Coordinator – Media Finance – Call of Duty
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Call of Duty Global Media is looking for an experienced accounts payable team member to lead operations for global paid media purchase orders, invoicing and accounts payable processes.
An ideal candidate should be very detailed oriented, have a background in finance and accounting, and can handle the timely accounts payable processes. Candidates should have experience with complex business organizational models including international or cross-franchise payments and accruals.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Handle accounts payable processes for media and software partners
- Lead vendor setup, establish purchase orders, and manage approvals
- Ensure timely and payment of invoices
- Track, reconcile and report on invoices received, paid, and outstanding
- Work with marketing teams to review spend levels against PO’s and budgets
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing vendors
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in finance, accounting, or accounts payable
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience at an international organization with multiple business units
- Experience working within an agency, and/or experience managing POs/Invoicing on an in-house media buying team
- Experience working at an entertainment and/or gaming company
- Graduate degree in relevant field
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
“We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.”
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.