This job might no longer be available.
Contract Video & Photo Editor (Part-time)
6 months ago
We are looking for a Freelance Photo Retoucher/Video Editor to help support our production team. This is a part-time contract position that we’re looking to extend to a permanent position. We are looking for someone with a flexible schedule who can come into the office a few days here and there to help with product imagery and videos. This is a great opportunity to work with a small production team at a kids educational tech company based in Palo Alto.
For consideration, please provide a resume highlighting any relevant experience you may have, as well as a link to your website or portfolio.
What you'll be doing:
- Editing a high volume of product images.
- Collaborating with and supporting the existing team of photographers and editors.
- Establish the desired feel and look for videos to be created.
- Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video.
- Shooting video footage, recording audios.
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project.
- Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos
What you'll bring to this role:
- Extremely proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Easy going, coachable attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines that are often unpredictable.
- Work well with a team and take responsibility for your actions.
- 1+ years editing product photography & video.