Content Project Manager
26 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for an ambitious Content Project Manager to join our growing team. As a Content Project Manager, you’ll drive and operate in the process of creating new content from art briefs to execution of our unique, high quality content. You’ll also work closely with Art, Tech-art, UI and Monetization and other key stakeholders to help optimize the content pipeline and ensure on-time delivery.
We are looking for a great multi-tasker with extraordinary communication skills, highly detail-oriented with the ability to look for important trends that can surface potential issues before they arise in a constantly changing environment.
- Work directly with Product Management, Monetization, Art, UI/UX, Copy and other functional teams in an extremely dynamic environment to ensure successful delivery of key initiatives and new features.
- Manage the scope and schedule the resources towards key content initiatives.
- Introduce workflow improvements to the content creation process. Provide tools, flows, and actions to enable end-to-end content creation process in a constantly changing Agile environment.
- Apply & manage task prioritization and synchronization across art, technical and business function teams.
- 2+ years of experience as a Delivery/Project/Campaign Manager
- Hands-on experience with Monday, Jira and other software project management tools.
- Experience working directly with Art and Business functions, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules, all while delivering high-quality products.
- Excellent social skills and a strong ability to motivate direct and indirect employees and business partners.
- Excellent organizational, attention to details. time management skills.
- English - excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.