This job might no longer be available.
Content Producer, Consumer Marketing for Call of Duty
Santa Monica California 90405 United States of America
3 months ago
Job Title:Content Producer, Consumer Marketing for Call of Duty
Job Title: Content Producer, Consumer Marketing for Call of Duty
Reporting To: Manager/Sr. Manager, Consumer Marketing for Call of Duty
Department: Consumer Marketing
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall ® , Tony Hawk ®, Guitar Hero ®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders ™ and Call of Duty ® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, https://blog.activision.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As a Content Producer, Consumer Marketing for Call of Duty you will manage the creation of content to support the marketing of Call of Duty games. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in production and post-production pipelines as well as project and organizational management. The position will support a variety of content for varying projects, ranging from gameplay to live event and pre-recorded content. Excellent interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communications skills are a must as you must be able to interact well with other departments and a multitude of stakeholders.
Candidates should be comfortable working under tight deadlines, have excellent organizational and time management skills, are comfortable taking direction and feedback from multiple parties, are easily adaptable to shifting priorities, and can work with equal effectiveness both solo and as part of a project team.
Experience with video game category (or similar) work and innovative marketing programs are mandates
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Schedule & lead key meetings, keep and communicate notes and next steps to key stakeholders
- Facilitate communications between key stakeholders, other producers, and post-production staff
- Manage production schedules
- Manage legal and ESRB reviews
- Develop and manage versioning sheets
- Manage versioning QC and delivery of assets
- Work with agency account team to facilitate finishing sessions and reviews
- Work with studio development team, product management group, and creative agencies to coordinate and trouble shoot game builds required in production of key marketing assets
- Manage Project Status Report to ensure key stakeholders are kept up to date from project start to completion
- Work with internal creative agency account team to coordinate, track, and manage project resources to ensure projects are completed on schedule and are of top quality
- Build, curate, and manage internal and external resources (production companies, support groups, etc.)
- Assist in budget planning as well as track against the execution of budget.
- Must have 5+ years of equivalent production experience and experience with in-game assets pipeline.
- Must have strong production knowledge of a variety of content needed for entertainment marketing (video, digital, and print) including production dynamics and working knowledge of the equipment and technologies therein (Adobe Creative suite, Post production technologies).
- Can multitask in a fast pace production environment.
- Experience in managing large quantities of assets and complex production schedules.
- Ability to guide projects from inception through post.
- Must be able to implement structure and workflow solutions.
- Ability to liaise with studios and cross functional teams.
- Be flexible in your work schedule (occasionally, events/finishing sessions may need to occur on nights and weekends if on a tight deadline).
- Able to work well with others in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
- Experience facilitating teams and delivering products on time.
- Strong ownership and responsibility for the work they are responsible for.
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative.
- Good communication skills.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.