Content Marketing Manager, Social Impact
8 days ago
At Unity, we believe the world is a better place with more creators in it! Change happens when all creators have the opportunity to participate. In the Unity Social Impact team, we are driven by a mission to encourage and empower learners of all backgrounds to build the future with the power of real-time 3D technology.
As the Content Marketing Manager for Social Impact, you will encourage and educate post-secondary and secondary academic institutions, educators, and aspiring professionals on why Unity is their platform of choice. You will fuel global marketing and sales efforts emphasising the rapidly growing value of 3D technology in an evolving global economy and the job market.
Work closely with Product Marketing, Education, Sales, and multiple marketing teams including Creative and Communications, you will develop a content strategy, define the roadmap, and execute your content marketing plans in pursuit of business objectives around awareness, product adoption, and revenue.
What you'll be doing
- Work hand-in-hand with your Product Marketing partners across Social Impact to craft content in support of overall go-to-market strategy and plans
- Drive full-funnel content marketing strategy and develop a rich, continuous pipeline of compelling marketing content to engage potential and existing customers
- Lead and run content creation for integrated account-based marketing programs
- Fuel the sales organisation by crafting powerful enablement and training including presentations, webinars, sell sheets, case studies, white papers, battle cards, and more
- Own and assemble customer insights in order to understand what content resonates in the market
- Utilising your understanding of content performance, report on successes and continuously iterate on what isn’t working
- Translate technical topics into simple, high-impact concepts for a diverse group of personas
- Own the voice of Social Impact by leading style, content, copywriting, and proofreading
What we're looking for
- Content marketing experience in secondary and post-secondary education, with proven track record building content and campaigns that perform
- Experience with B2B, channel marketing enablement content
- Ability to build thoughtful, strategic, and impactful plans to completion
- Ability to adapt to brand style and tone while crafting content to align with overall marketing narrative and storytelling
- A specialist in time management, who can drive execution with a focus on what matters most in a fast-paced environment
You might also have
- Experience supporting Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs
- You enjoy working on a distributed team across many time zones
- You ask for help when needed and see mistakes as an opportunity for growth
- You lead with curiosity
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetise interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimised support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.