Concepteur.trice de la qualité - Jouabilité - Iron Man/ Quality Designer – Gameplay (Iron Man)
1 month ago
“Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français, "Select Language" dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page.”
Join Our Team as a Quality Designer
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, and everyone is welcome.
Motive QA (Montreal) is looking for a Quality Designer with a background in Gameplay/Systems Design to join an established, experienced team working on a AAA title in development.
Reporting to the QA Development Manager, you'll work cross-discipline with developers, partner teams, and within QA to literally rewrite the book on how we test our games here at Motive.
You'll ensure EA accomplishes its commitment to putting Players First, by working with our developers and partners to raise the bar on product quality. If that's you then we want to hear from you
What You'll Do:
- You will help establish QA processes for all our art, content production, and integration processes.
- Work with gameplay designers, programmers, and animators supporting feature development from early concept to final release quality.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and share updates with the wider QA team.
- You will develop an intimate understanding of core gameplay systems.
- Use development tools to guide issue identification upstream and promote defect prevention.
- Identify and propose high-value automation and telemetry use cases to help evaluate combat and core gameplay loops.
- Provide qualitative feedback to improve overall product quality and the perception of the art, content, and features used in our games.
- Determine how we can use player/internal data to support features at both the design and review stages and bring that voice into those meetings.
- You will collaborate and promote best practices across our organization and share experiences across multiple studios.
- Report progress and status through regular communication with appropriate managers and other partners.
To do this job well, you have:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience doing Quality Assurance and Quality Control working in an embedded, integrated product team in a QA capacity.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine and equivalent game engines
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of how software is made and deployed, as well as the tools used for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- If you're passionate about Game Development, have experience, and can work well in teams, we'd love to hear from you!