This job might no longer be available.
5 months ago
“Let’s build Cross-Reality together.” Statements like that are what drive and excite us here. If you’re interested in working alongside passionate game developers that are driving towards the next evolution of immersive gaming then you should join us. Survios , the foremost virtual reality game developer and pioneer of the future of immersive technologies, has an opening for a talented Concept Artist to help push the quality and innovation to the next level with our talented Art Team!
- Works with the creative director and art director to establish visual language guidelines and documentation for production artists to reference and follow.
- Works directly with production artists to ensure that concepts are being accurately executed and applied to game art assets.
- Assist artists during the creation process by providing additional concept art, reference material and paint overs.
- Strong understanding of aesthetic foundation.
- Proficient at concept art, graphic design, and Visual development.
- Comfortable executing multiple techniques and styles, as well as exploring experimental approaches to visual problem solving.
- Capable of creating inspiring finished images that clearly define the look and mood of a scene, biome, or world.
- Capable of creating inspiring finished images that convey the look and spirit of a character or creature.
- Familiar with game development and the unique performance requirements and limitations of game art assets and level construction.
- Knowledge of basic 3D software packages and experience employing 3D techniques into a concept workflow is an advantage.
- Capable of assembling descriptive, informative moodboards.
- Familiar with constructing storyboards.
- Strong visual storytelling skills.
- Must be teamwork-oriented and have very good communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Previous experience working with VR.
- Experience in Unreal Engine and blueprints.
Survios is at the forefront of VR game development and is pioneering the future of immersive technologies. Since inception, we have taken a holistic approach to virtual reality innovation, developing hardware, software, and games hand-in-hand to take VR to places that no one has dreamed possible. Survios offers a pet-friendly work environment with unlimited vacation time and a host of other perks and benefits to give our team everything we need to create unrivaled Active Virtual Reality experiences.