Concept Artist (World of Tanks)
26 days ago
Wargaming invites Concept Artist to join its top AAA project - World of Tanks!
It's a two-times Guinness award-winning vehicle action game with a 110-million army of loyal fans. World of Tanks is a cultural phenomenon that has entertained players worldwide for around 12 years!
We have a solid and involved team that continually strives to be on the edge of the gaming industry. We are incredibly passionate about Art and always looking for innovative ways and approaches to bring our ideas and vision to World of Tanks gamers.
Join a team that values creativity, collaboration and the pursuit of artistic excellence. We promise a supportive environment and challenging tasks, where your ideas can flourish and contribute to exciting game development projects.
What will you do?
- Create original and imaginative concept art for vehicles and other assets that will inspire the team and help set the tone, look and feel of our games
- Work closely with the Art Director and Visual Teams to take creative direction as well as reinforce the execution of the game’s visual design
- Contribute innovative and original ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
- Deliver work on time and according to schedule
- Accept and provide direction with team members and participate and engage with the entire production team to stay current on the scope and understanding of the project
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in concept art within the gaming or related industries
- Native knowledge of the Asian entertainment market and understanding of Asian visual culture
- Strong ability to convey stories and moods through artistic concepts
- Strong understanding of lighting, composition, color theory, atmosphere, materials and textures
- Ability to work within an established art style and deliver clear and concise production art
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, comfortable working with a variety of teams and disciplines
- Possess exemplary oral and written communication skills and the ability to follow direction and to collaborate successfully with others
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Nicosia include:
- 21 days holiday (additional days based on years of service: up to 25 days) + 15 days as public holidays
- Paid Sick Leave up to a certain number of days, Marriage Leave
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English language courses fully covered by the company upon Manager's approval
- Premium Private Health Care
- Onsite gym and spa
- Free parking
- Free drinks-equipped kitchen in every floor building
- Hellenic Bank benefits
- Employee discounts (e.g. restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Onsite canteen with subsidized prices for food and drinks
- Company events, Social Clubs
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.