Compliance QA Tester
12 days ago
- Testing of functional and nonfunctional parts of the game
- Creating and maintaining test cases
- Producing detailed bug reports
- Assisting with the management of the bug database to reflect the current state of projects
- Supporting developers (programmers, designers, artists) during every step of AAA production development
- Compliance experience for consoles: Xbox One and / OR PS4 (typically at least 1 year)
- Compliance experience for consoles: Xbox Series X|S and / OR PS5
- Typically 1.5 years of working experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician (not in linguistic testing)
- Ability to make proper design decisions depending on the documentation
- Good understanding of project life cycle and its phases
- Knowledge of PC and consoles above the level of the regular end user
- Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing and various test types
- Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
- Ability to remain focused on given tasks for prolonged time periods; attentiveness to small details
- Curiosity and strong will to study and understand the underlying game mechanics in order to not only discover but foresee potential issues in different game areas
- Resistance to stress and ability to withstand the time pressure
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- High work ethic and self-motivated
- Active gamer with a passion for AAA titles and a solid understanding of modern games mechanics
- Language: English and/or Polish language skills (everyone in our studio speaks English, but Polish language skills are a plus)
Nice to have
- Experience working with Unreal Engine Editor
- Experience working with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA
- A compliance certification project shipped
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.