This job might no longer be available.
Compensation & Benefits Admin
6 months ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an entry level Compensation & Benefits Administrator to work at our studio in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Under the general direction of the Director of HR, the Compensation & Benefits Admin provides compensation and benefits support and administration. This will be a highly collaborative position with the Talent Development Team and our staff for our benefits and compensation needs.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Compensation & Benefits Admins do:
- Provide broad range of compensation unit administrative support to include preparing and distributing correspondence. Maintains classification database to include data entry and compilation.
- Assists with salary survey preparation, & submittals
- Provides support and expertise to departmental staff in the access, retrieval, utilization, and validation of related HRIS data. This includes HRIS query, reporting and analytical support for day-to-day operations.
- Conducts and/or assists with various compensation projects.
- Assist with annual analysis of company wide salary bands as compared to market data to ensure competitive pay rates,
- Assist in the creation of salary bands for new roles as needed
- Design benefit appropriate programs such as insurance, wellness etc.
- Coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests (medical operations, worker’s compensation etc.)
- Manage enrollments and determine employee eligibility
- Evaluate and negotiate with all our service providers
- Handle all reimbursement procedures
- Update and keep employee records
- Advise employees of their benefit options
- Collaborate and maintain professional communication with accounting department
- Drive continuous improvement in benefits communication to help our employees derive maximum value from benefits tools and offerings
- Assists with the planning and production of the annual Open Enrollment, & Health & Wellness Fair.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to manage employee data, utilizing an automated human resources information system. Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to provide clear technical guidance and instruction to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of a broad range of human resources administrative policies and procedures. Specific knowledge and experience in Compensation and Benefit administration.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).Namely experience preferred.