Community Representative - Italian Speaker
4 days ago
As a member of the Community Management team, you’ll know your Lurker from your Super User. You’ll be integral to the Ubisoft strategy of putting the player at the heart of everything we do. By listening, publishing and engaging you’ll be both the eyes and ears of Ubisoft across all social media platforms and the voice of the player in the Ubisoft group.
The Community Representative functions as a shadow for the Community Managers, and drives conversation on community channels to engage and influence our players to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
To make better gaming happen we need you to:
- Monitor & organize Ubisoft forums and manage conversations on other community channels including Facebook, Twitter, and blogs in close collaboration with Community Managers and local subsidiaries.
- Drive conversation across community channels to engage and ultimately influence our players to become active Ubisoft ambassadors.
A Day In The Life
- Collaborate globally with Community Developers, Community Managers, and Community Representatives to help execute the community engagement strategy of the brand both globally and at regional level.
- Assist with the planning, creation, and publishing of engaging content and player-facing resources such as social media posts, articles, guides, videos, and FAQs to help enhance and deepen the player experience.
- Regular qualitative and quantitative reporting on community conversation.
- Gather, analyze and present relevant feedback from the community to Community Managers and other Stakeholders.
- Monitor and respond on all social media, in particular Facebook, Twitter, and Forums.
- Regularly engage with players on a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion to contribute towards the growth of the community at a global and regional level.
- Manage the local Ubisoft forums by building their structure, overseeing moderation, and regularly publishing content.
- Handle news localizations and proofreading with high-quality standards.
- Support the wider CRC team when required.
- Collaborate with local Engagement Hub teams where required.
What you’ll need to nail it:
- Ideally a degree in any Communication related field and first-hand experience in managing online communities is an asset.
- Fluency in English, plus outstanding written and oral communication skills in Italian.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present complex information in a simple format.
- Strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends, especially Discord, Twitter, Instagram, and Reddit. Good understanding of content creation, experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Passion for gaming and engaging with communities.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Great team spirit with a drive to succeed.
- High flexibility to manage changes and pressure with short notice and to cover late hours and weekends when required.
- Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- We know the world of work has changed, so we have a great hybrid working scheme that allows our team members to work from our Newcastle office surrounded by an amazing team and also spend some days remote work from home;
- Ongoing training and career progression paths through our learning academies;
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous multi ownership shares scheme;
- In addition to your salary and performance bonus, we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance;
- Be Active allowance for activities including gym membership, sports classes and National Trust plan;
- Family-Friendly Policies including enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave, PET-ernity leave, Fertility and Adoption Policies;
- Quarterly team building days, launch events and celebration parties!
- Entertainment area with consoles, books, pool table and more;
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks.
Important Information to consider before submitting your application:
Successful candidates must be fluent in BOTH Italian and English
The job is a permanent role and will be located in Newcastle-upon-Tyne. This role requires candidates to work from the office min. 2 days per week, so living within a commutable distance of Newcastle-upon-Tyne is essential.
Employment is conditional upon providing proof that you have the appropriate legal right to work in the UK. We are able to offer successful candidates a Skilled Worker Visa to work in the UK plus relocation support.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new adventures.
Are you looking to work with passionate and enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? Are you a driving force of innovation and improvement where you want to help build the best support in the industry? Do you inspire others to go above and beyond, to provide memorable and positive experiences that exceed players expectations?
Challenge accepted? Bring your leadership expertise and join our team!
At Ubisoft we offer a warm and welcome culture where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our players with an awesome experience with each individual
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.