7 days ago
Greetings from The Bunker! Secret Mode is the newly founded publishing wing of the award-winning Sumo Group Plc. Our goal is to publish internally developed projects from any of our 11 game development studios across the UK, US, Europe and India, as well as third party independent game developers.
Now is an exciting time to get in at the beginning of Secret Mode’s adventure. If you have a strong passion for video games and want to help us build the best games publisher in the business, please reach out to us. We’d love to have a chat!
The role @Secret Mode
We are seeking an experienced, professional, inventive and attentive Community Manager.
You will join our Marketing department in working closely with game developers and internal stakeholders to deliver quality content, grow and nurture our gaming communities, and report back community sentiment and results.
In your new role your responsibilities will include:
- Own the development of social media strategies to promote Secret Mode and our published video game titles
- Create content and monitor Secret Mode’s social channels: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Reddit, Steam, etc
- Create and monitor content for assigned video game titles, representing our development partners and their products
- Stream and provide tutorials/commentary on Secret Mode published titles on Steam, Twitch, during live events, etc.
- Monitor and moderate Steam forums, Discord, etc
- Create inventive social posts, competitions, community events, etc.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders during the marketing planning phase of marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Report to development partners and internal stakeholders on KPIs, community strategy efficacy, sentiment reports, etc.
to be successful you will have:
- 2-3 years’ community management experience
- A passion for video games and gaming culture
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Streaming experience and experience in front of a camera. You are confident and fun on camera and comfortable being in the public eye
- You are professional in representing Secret Mode and our partners to our community and to the public
- Deep knowledge of standard social media platforms and knowledge of up-and-coming platforms
- An understanding of social media KPIs and metrics and a knowledge of the listening tools and methods for reporting them
- Some technical knowledge of streaming setups & logistics desirable
- Good network of streamers and industry connections desirable
- Willingness to work occasional irregular hours to accommodate streaming times a must
We are Secret Mode.
Quality drives us.
Fun informs us.
Community is our reason for being.
Inclusivity is at the heart of everything we do.
To delight and inspire is our goal.
Secret Mode is managed by a small group of industry veterans, and is expanding rapidly. We’re looking for diverse, creative, driven people who share our passion for all things video games.
As part of the Sumo family, we’re able to offer a super benefits package including generous holidays and flexible working hours. We’re based in Royal Leamington Spa, but are flexible on work-from-home options.
Our environment is relaxed, friendly and built upon the basis of every team member having the opportunity to shine and have a realisable input into the games we publish. We’re in the amazing position of building a brand-new team, and creating a culture that’s all about passion, respect, diversity, fun and togetherness. We’re looking for people that love what they do and love to share their enthusiasm with each other.