Community Manager- Temporary Position
15 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
Playtika is looking for a Community Manager to join our Monetization team.
*This is a temporary position to be exchanged for maternity leave with the option of extension
The Community Manager is responsible for interacting and engaging with players on multiple social media platforms. They will be working closely with the CRM and Monetization teams. We are looking for a creative individual with fresh ideas on how to interact with our players audience.
Build and manage communities. Empowering our brand while driving user engagement and keeping a high level of positive sentiment and connection to the game, communicate our player’s voice coming out of our Social Community.
- Establish and create Facebook community.
- Plan & execute the content & activities for the games Communities.
- Engage with players on media channels, answering questions and rewarding coupons and prizes if needed.
- Analyze trends & provide business insights based on players’ feedback in the groups and on the social pages.
- Manage Beta Group, including new members interviews, gifting, and programming tests according to the studios’ needs & strategy.
- Represent the voice of our community to internal stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with world trends and events, bringing it into the communities while keeping it on-brand.
- Create new trendy real-time content on Facebook, Instagram & Tik Tok.
- Experience in community – 1- 2 years- Must.
- Excellent English and excellent communication skills
- Copyrighter at heart- we are looking for sharp, witty, and creative person
- Strong understanding of user behavior across major social media channels
- Multitasker that works well under pressure, understands priorities, and meets timelines.
- Works well independently – a proactive, curious, self-motivated person who likes to build things from the ground up
- Passion for gaming and have knowledge about poker games- advantage.
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What you will be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.