This job might no longer be available.
Community Manager - Spain & LATAM
Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship pl
12 months ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person who would join our team in Warsaw and take care of our Spanish-speaking community. A person in this position will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and players. If you speak Spanish as well as you speak English and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
- Act as the public-facing representative of CD PROJEKT RED for Spanish-speaking countries.
- Manage Spanish communication strategy, plans, channels and events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Design and manage community projects related to Cyberpunk 2077, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game and The Witcher franchises.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports weekly to educate internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyse and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Plan and execute Community events in LATAM territories.
- At least 2 years’ experience with social media and community management.
- Familiarity with social media and its latest trends and development.
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Avid gamer.
- Excellent (native) knowledge of spoken and written Spanish and fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to talk to people online.
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Great team player.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.