Community Experience, Associate Director (F/M)
Montreuil IDF fr
2 months ago
As part of our Global Communications team at HQ in Paris, you will lead our corporate social media team and play a key role in developing our global approach to building communities. Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Communications, you will lead a team of two social media managers responsible for managing Ubisoft’s corporate social media presence and play a key role helping develop Ubisoft’s global community. As part of this, you will collaborate with different business teams across the company and help manage and improve the way we communicate and engage with communities. Developing tools and processes to assist and lead external communications efforts across corporate channels.
- Oversee the strategy and management of Ubisoft’s corporate social media presence.
- Help develop the roll out of Ubisoft News across different territories and languages.
- Manage reporting around for corporate social media and digital channels.
- Lead risk mapping and risk assessment for production and business projects.
- Work with corporate PR team for digital and social media support on global initiatives including amplifying topics like Diversity & Inclusion, New Tech & Studio initiatives.
- Work alongside the global community team across multiple topics including social media coordination, community activations and events (digital and physical).
- Create internal guidelines, processes and documents to support Ubisoft’s global teams.
- You have 5-7 year experience in a similar role in an international group or at an agency leading social media/digital
- You thrive in multicultural and international environments and you have experience managing a team spread across different locations and time zones. You are able to work collaboratively with a wide range of teams.
- You have a detailed understanding of social media platforms, as well as experience building a global brand presence.
- You are fluent in English and ideally French as well.
- You have a keen analytical eye and experience-managing crises.
- You demonstrate attention to detail in everything that you do.
If you see yourself in that description, don’t hesitate to apply and send us your CV!
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world and go above-and-beyond to create worlds people will fall in love with.