Community Developer, Engagement
1 month ago
Ubisoft’s Community Team is responsible for managing relationships and communications with our player communities around the world. We accomplish this task by creating multi-channel campaigns that produce engaging content that will help to grow and retain our community members.
You’ll partner directly with our in-studio ComDevs, who sit with our development teams so that they can have in-depth product knowledge that they use to create high-level narratives that they want to tell their community. You’ll work with these ComDevs to refine their narratives into comprehensive plans by adding Channel Strategy, KPIs, and resources against it.
Finally you’ll bring these campaigns to light by partnering with various internal Ubisoft teams such as Brand, PR, and Content Marketing so that we can align these plans with the business, and continue to grow Ubisoft’s community team into a world-class organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage community campaigns from strategy to execution by partnering with key stakeholders and connecting multiple plans into one cohesive multi-channel story
- Align the team’s priorities with the Ubisoft business, ensuring the level of support for each title matches up with the expectations set by our leadership
- Bring these plans to the next level by bringing in industry-leading campaign ideas and finding new opportunities for Ubisoft to celebrate its games with its fans
- Represent Ubisoft’s Community team to the wider Ubisoft business in cross-functional meetings and planning to ensure that our needs are always clear and heard by the business
- Define a Channel Strategy for each franchise you own, including which channels to be on, what to post, and the frequency to post them
- Increases Ubisoft Community’s visibility by ensuring the tools we use are up to date. Including Sprinklr and shared calendars that Ubisoft uses such as SmartSheets
- Monitor content pipelines for the continent relevant to your franchises. This includes making sure our briefs are complete, all the way to ensuring the post went live
- Coach our existing Community team on industry best practices for multi-channel storytelling
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 1-2 years working directly with cross-functional teams to bring a multi-channel story to light
- Strong cross-functional skills with experience representing entire teams to company leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices with published examples
- Extensive experience in social media promotions, including live broadcast
- Baseline knowledge of various business groups such as Brand, Digital Marketing, CRM, Corporate Communications, and others
- Know how to think globally and strategically
- Know how to define priorities for your campaigns
- Passion for videogames and driven to learn more about them a plus
- Successfully launched AAA titles with a key role within Community a plus, but not required
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capacity to adapt with agility
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Join a great place to work and shape the future of games. Join us and create the unknown.