Community Coordinator French
Galway County Galway Ireland
13 days ago
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
The French Community Forum Coordinator, working under Community Team Manager and the Community Service Delivery Manager, will be the key to realizing our goal of offering support and engagement through community platforms, such as WWCE’s own Answers HQ and other EA Forums, such as FIFA, Battlefield, The Sims forums and many more. The ideal candidate will be able to understand the nuances that come with managing communities and engaging players, as well as build on previous experience to help structure and run the Community Support team within CE. Given the nature of the Community Forum team, the Community Forum Coordinator will be part of a team of highly motivated, multi-lingual support staff who are at the forefront of our WWCE Community program. We are looking for someone who is data-driven, proactive and passionate.
What a Community Forum Coordinator does at EA
- Work within EA’s vibrant and ever-growing Answers HQ & EA Forums communities by interacting with our players, providing support, engagement and moderation as well as feedback to internal partners regarding in-game and technical issues, including community sentiment.
- Participate in regular update meetings with the team, providing insight on top contact drivers, process enhancements and content ideas.
- Be a public ‘face’ for EA’s Community team on Answers HQ & EA Forums, interacting with thousands of gamers daily on various product boards ensuring every experience with EA across their assigned boards is positive, and reflect EA's brand and mission.
- Be part of a team focused on shaping an engaged and balanced community and helping gamers, leading the front-lines in supporting our customers proactively and in real-time.
- Align with our internal partners, studios and development teams to provide the world’s best support for the world’s best games.
The next great EA Community Forum Coordinator needs:
- Fluency in English and French - verbal and written.
- 6+ months community support and engagement experience on Lithium and/or Vanilla platforms.
- 6+ months community moderation experience in Lithium and/or Vanilla platforms
- 2+ Years of game support, including gameplay, technical and account troubleshooting for various platforms/devices.
- Experience with Community platforms.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, organizational abilities, creative ideas and administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment and deliver on deadlines.
- Ability to adhere to appropriate matrices, including SLAs and resolution percentages.
- Soft-skills for de-escalating tense situations.
- Community management/engagement skills are a must.
- Expertise in writing, editing and public content creation is a plus.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.