Communications Manager, India
9 days ago
Job Title:Communications Manager, India
As Communications Manager India you will support the Senior Communications Manager in developing world-class PR and ambassador programs to drive player acquisition and engagement.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative but self-motivated leader with a proven track record delivering executions that drive a commercial result and tie to overarching Country strategic plans. You must thrive on high-pressure deadlines and be able to consistently achieve results on time and within budget. Industry experience is highly desirable, as is an intricate knowledge of social channel platforms across the region.
• Collaborate with the Senior Communications Manager in the development of executions that fulfill the India communications plan.
• Create content that taps into the cultural zeitgeist of players in the India markets.
• Manage agency partners to build executions appended to the communications strategy set.
• Engage and foster relationships with ambassadors/influencers to assist in creating compelling content.
• Engage and foster relationships with global communications counterparts and influence positive outcomes for the region.
• Stay up to date on all gaming, (e)sports, media & entertainment news, monitor competitors and other industry leaders for learnings, insights, and best practices.
• Lead influencer campaigns across streaming networks and content creator platforms.
• Provide strategic input to launch, momentum, and community relations.
• Support tours, event executions, live streams, trade show activations, partner promotions, and competitions as well as other opportunities to share our games.
• Design and implement both large-scale and high-touch tailored influencer programs that help grow and support the creator community.
• Manage real-time reporting across streaming networks, creator platforms, social media, and community discussions; including analyzing key performance data, industry trends, and emerging opportunities.
• Work on deadline, balance multiple projects, and manage toward results.
• Actively engage as part of communications team with marketing, production, and studio teams.
• Support product launch PR logistics, including launch programs and experiential opportunities.
• Track program budgets, invoicing, and reporting.
• 4+ years of communications experience across video games, communications agencies, technology, or entertainment.
• In-depth knowledge of the India video games market.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented problem-solver who thinks fast and finds solutions when others may see a dead end.
• Equally left- and right-brained with analytical skills to evaluate program effectiveness, and strong creative judgment to recognize what’s on-trend/on-brand.
• Innovative, strategic thinker who is motivated to execute exceptionally and work independently within a fast-paced environment.
• Vast working knowledge of social platforms across India desirable.
• Always curious to stay on top of industry trends and develop skills and competencies.
• Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships; keen ability to navigate among multiple constituents, platforms, and communities to ensure strategies/goals are understood and met.
• Experience in managing a large set of internal stakeholders, agency partners, media, and ambassadors.
• Passion for gaming, lifestyle, and entertainment industry.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Language capability desirable (Hindi).
• Passion for data and consumer insight-driven decision making.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest interactive entertainment company, with operations across North America, Europe, and Asia. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We’re proud to be included as one of FORTUNE’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®” for five consecutive years and for having received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index released by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation, the educational arm of the nation’s largest LGBTQ civil rights organization. We've earned a spot on FORTUNE’s "World’s Best Employers," “Most Admired Companies,” and “Future 50” lists, in addition to, being ranked one of Fast Company's World’s Most Innovative Companies in Gaming for three years in a row. Our global employees are some of the best and brightest talents across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.