20 days ago
We are looking for a highly motivated Communications Lead to join our Hunt: Showdown team. In this role, you lead a team of social media, community, and customer support specialists and actively drive the development and execution of communication strategies for the Hunt: Showdown brand.
Relocation & Remote Work
For this position, you have one of the following options:
1. Come to our modern headquarters in Frankfurt and receive an attractive relocation package and have access to all of our benefits.
2. If you are already living in one of the following countries, we are able to offer you a permanent work contract and allow you to work remotely as an employee from there.
3. If you are interested in full-time remote work in any other country (max. +/- 2 hours CET), we can offer you a freelance contract arrangement.
- Development and execution of communication strategies, including social media,community management, influencer relationships, and PR.
- Leading the social media, community, and support teams to plan and implement the strategy, keeping in mind the vision and the KPIs.
- Strong collaboration with the marketing, publishing, and game development team.
- Support of live events, such as industry events and trade shows.
- Management of influencer and content creator programs.
- 6+ years of professional experience in communications management within the video games industry.
- Proven experience with published games, ideally live service games.
- Experience with social media, games support, and customer interaction.
- Experience with leadership and managing teams OR strong leadership ambitions.
- A passion for gaming including a good understanding of the gaming industry and current trends.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
What you can expect from us
Your professional development is important to us, so we have laid out a career plan to help you progress towards your goals and objectives.
To help you get settled, we provide you with a fully furnished company apartment during your first three months in Frankfurt.*
We offer a relocation budget and full coverage of flights to Frankfurt for you and your family.
You can expect extensive assistance with visa, work permits, and communication with authorities during the relocation process, as well as help settling into Germany (e.g. setting up appointments with banks, government agencies, schools, landlords, finding apartments etc.).*
Public Transport Pass
Discover Frankfurt by bus, tram and metro – free of charge.*
A healthy body is a healthy mind. We offer a membership at the premium gym chain Fitness First in Germany. Work out, join group fitness classes, or relax in the wellness facilities.
We truly embody diversity at Crytek. With employees from over 42 different countries, we define ourselves by our cultural diversity.
Understanding the local culture will make your stay abroad more enjoyable, and Crytek supports that by offering German language courses for you and your family.
Join us on our exciting company events, including new starter breakfasts, summer and winter parties, our annual trip to Gamescom in Cologne, and many more!*
We are all gamers: stay connected and play games with your colleagues at our remote gaming parties.
At our Frankfurt office you can enjoy 24 days of vacation per year, and every 2 years you get 1 more (up to a maximum of 28 days). You will also have on average 10 public holidays on top of the days you take off. If you are working from another country, local standards apply.
*only applicable to employees in Frankfurt.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.