Communication and PR Manager
8 days ago
Within our SEA Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the communication with: influencers, media contacts, and KOLs. The goal is to strengthen Ubisoft´s relationship with press and media contacts. Your working field is the whole SEA region including Hong Kong. You will be responsible to provide information about Ubisoft brands to relevant parties, share the latest games update with passionate experts and professionals. You will organise events in different counties, coordinate with agencies globally, line up internal and external speakers, as well, responsible for game testing sessions. In the post Covid-19 world, travel to press events is expected.
You will be part of a multi-national Team, based in Singapore, Taipei and Hong Kong, reporting to the Marketing Director in Taipei.
More precisely, YOUR MISSION will be the following:
Communicate about our company and brands:
- Share information about Ubisoft games with media and influencers
- Distribute international press releases to media partners
- Identify growing aambassadors of Ubisoft brands in the streaming and gaming community
- Reporting the outcome of your actions to the Taipei office and to our EMEA headquarters in France
- Define the audience of four of our games mix by using marketing and consumer feedback
- Elaborate the communication strategy, press and influencer plans with the teams in Taipei and France
- Work on the integration of engagement KPIs on all of your campaigns
- Align with Ubisoft owned channels to maximize the impact (CRM, Community Management, Social Networks)
- Organize, manage, and follow up on preview events
- Plan and execute the shipping of press samples, press kits, and influencer incentives
- Manage the communication between press, media and development studios
- Share Ubisoft SEA success stories in the internal networks
§ Deep knowledge of video games
§ Enjoy working in an international setting
§ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
§ Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field
§ 3 years of relevant experience in a marketing agencies (Experience in gaming or consumer lifestyle brands are advantageous)
· Able to create press releases, press kits, and related marketing materials
· Experience in preparing media and influencer activity reports (PowerPoint/ Excel)
· Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills (Additional languages: Thai, Bahasa, Chinese is a plus)
· Strong organizational and multitasking abilities
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.