This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
Communication & Events:
- Participate in organizing external events (including: corporate, recruitment and CSR events).
- Assist in team’s projects (both planning and execution).
- Keep track and update communication sources of corporate, including: company information and game assets library.
- Create communication materials, including but not limited in: PR article outline, video script, MC script, internal email, etc.
- Follow up the payment process.
- Other specific tasks requested by managers.
- Vietnamese speaker only, able to work full-time in 6 months.
- Basic knowledge about communication and event organization.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English skills.
- Creative and critical thinking skills.
- Public speaking skills (would be an advantage).
- Esthetic sense (nice to have).
What you will gain:
- An allowance of 6,000,000 - 8,000,000VND gross/month (based on candidates' competencies & committed working days)
- Professional training to fully develop your potential
- A creative, modern and open working place with our talents from around the world
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities (team building, events, CSR, etc)
- The opportunity to become an official employee of Gameloft
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com, titled: ECI_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.