This individual is responsible for leading the security of the company’s Cloud systems. Ideal candidates must think like hackers would, to anticipate all of the moves and tactics that would eventually be used by such individuals to try and gain unauthorized access to systems.
- Managing a team of security researchers for cloud, web, networking.
- Securing the cloud and web of the company with the highest standards.
- Understanding security and privacy standards.
- Designing and implementing security related frameworks and mitigation techniques.
- Defining and enforcing and verifying security processes for the cloud group.
- Deploying security products like intrusion detection systems and monitoring services.
- Creating and analyzing security reports.
- Running a bug bounty and pen testing efforts.
- Wide knowledge of web technologies, security products for cloud/web.
- Understanding of vulnerabilities, security threats, networking, cloud frameworks.
- Architecting web and networking components for secure design.
- Working with teams globally and willing to fly to the US.
- Supervision, building and leading the team and processes.
- Hacker skills, ability to find weaknesses in code.
- Working with network hardware and configuration.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines