13 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
- Work with product, Art, and QA teams in developing Blockchain applications;
- Work closely with the core blockchain infrastructure team to facilitate the correct representation of the blockchain solution to the consumer at the client level;
- Understand and gather requirements;
- Participate in Blockchain design and code reviews;
- Meet project deadlines under a tight schedule.
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle;
- Relevant Bachelor's degree – preferably Computer Science;
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of Web 3.0;
- A game lover that knows what a great game experience is, and knows how to code one;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
What are we offering
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
In WEB3 we are entering a new playfield in Playtika, alongside different and complicated challenges. We seek a proactive approach, independency and team player for our team to build and explore in this new and exciting domain.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.