Senior Automation Engineer (Python)
1 year ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We are looking for an experienced and super talented Senior Automation Engineer to join our team. As a company that puts quality forefront, you will lead, build and create awesome infrastructure for our amazing games.
We are looking for someone with a strong technical background in software development and automation.
- Design and build a stable automation infrastructure to support the daily work of the development team.
- Create automation services that are effective, seamless and easy to use.
- Conduct code reviews, mentor and enhance automation knowledge among relevant stakeholders.
- Establish and evolve formal automation processes, applying industry best practices and lead continuous improvements.
- Act as a technical focal point for automation team members; leading professionalism, mentoring team members and resolving conflicts across teams.
- At least 4 years of coding experience in Python.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with automation practices and automation tools.
- Self-motivated, has a can-do approach and is a team player.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both verbal and written.
- Experience in developing an infrastructure for tests or tools.
- Experience in CI/CD processes and supporting tools like Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Using code management tools such as Git and Github.
- Familiarity with Unity 3D, Spring and AWS Cloud Services.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.